There are 10 Technical Committees of the IEEE EMC Society. These committees provide technical guidance to the Board of Directors and the general membership. Each of the technical committees provides expertise in a particular technical area. Responsibilities of the technical committees include:
- Providing technical assistance and advice to the EMC Society Board of Directors
- Periodically sponsoring workshops or special sessions at the annual symposium
- Reviewing papers submitted for presentation at IEEE EMC Society sponsored symposia
- Initiating or contributing to standards activity in their technical area
- Monitoring and informing the membership of new developments in their technical area
Volunteers to serve on the technical committees are always appreciated. Members must be able to attend meetings held once a year in conjunction with the annual symposium. Application for membership in a technical committee must be made in writing (email is ok) to the chairman of the technical committee.
The IEEE EMC Society Technical Advisory Committee is composed of the chairs of each of the eleven Technical Committees and a TAC chair.
SC 2 Special Committee on Low Frequency EMC is now TC 7
SC 4 EMC for Emerging Wireless Technologies is now TC 12
Doc, PDF, and LaTeX versions available here