IEEE EMC Society Listing of
EMC-Related Job Opportunities
If your company
is looking for someone with EMC-related experience, you can
post your job listing here. Send listing information (in ASCII
format) by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Listings are removed when we are notified that the job has been
filled or after six months.
MUST include the name and location of the employer AND a method
for an applicant to respond to the listing. We do NOT
accept or post job listings from professional recruitment firms
or job placement services working on behalf of a client, and
we do NOT include job listings for positions that require the
person looking for employment to pay a fee for placement.
Additional EE job listings can be found on the IEEE-USA's job listings web page at http://www.ieeeusa.org/careers/employment/global/
Senior Principal Engineer - Regulatory EMI Design, Hopkinton, MA
We are looking for an experienced Senior EMI regulatory engineer for the Global Product Compliance Engineering EMI team and test facility.
You will utilize in depth knowledge of international EMI standards, test, analysis and provide corrective action of EMI concerns with new product design and global qualification activities. Advocate and provide EMI recommendations to Dell EMI HW design engineering teams on implementation of sound EMI design practices to assure Dell time to market goals are successfully achieved.
- Evaluate and communicate impact of proposed changes to global regulations
- Develop and execute plans established to respond to those changes
- Collaborate with the Platform and System Engineering team product development teams providing design consulting to insure compliance to global EMI regulatory standards
- Mentor and develop EMI compliance engineers
- Recommend purchases and oversee maintenance of EMI facility test SW and equipment
- Interface with partners, OEMs, JDMs, ODMs, 3rd party suppliers and Platform and Systems Engineering management as a Global Product Compliance Engineering
- Candidates must possess an in-depth working knowledge of domestic and international EMI regulatory standards as pertaining to ITE
- Demonstrated ability to work with minimal supervision in a team environment to provide EMI design consulting to development organizations, responsible for overall product EMI strategy, perform engineering evaluation tests/analysis, qualification and generate EMI global reports/submittals of complex ITE
Talent Acquisition Sr Advisor
Dell | Talent Acquisition
(posted Feb 2017)
Principal EMC (Electromagnetic Compatibility) Design Engineer - Phoenix, AZ
Responsible for providing technical expertise as a team leader or member on a variety of projects and programs. Ability to act as a technical consultant for management. Use expert knowledge of EMC Design engineering discipline, processes and tools in order to complete and ensure compliance of projects. May act as a point of contact for external customers for EMC Design requirements and status. Ability to develop and define engineering processes in the EMC Design organization. Will participate in development of new business opportunities and product lines. Must be recognized as a technical authority in the EMC Design field.
Requires excellent communications and interpersonal skills for a high level of interface with customers (internal & external), vendors, technical team members and management. The candidate will be a team player in a multi-discipline engineering environment able to resolve challenging problems.
- Ability to lead a team of EMC Design engineers on a variety of Aerospace development programs.
- Able to translate customer requirements to a comprehensive EMC system definition. Support the definition of requirements on system level for power topology, components, internal and external interfaces.
- Perform circuit electrical analysis and design for Aerospace EMI environments using simulation tools.
- Perform detailed EMC analyses to determine physical and electrical parameters and resolve EMC issues. Provides coordination between designers and other technical disciplines and test facilities.
- Keep current on EMC best practices and provides guidance for electrical and mechanical design engineers.
- Participate in design reviews and new product development.
- Support multi-site EMC design group activities.
- Familiar with Military and Commercial Aerospace specifications for EMC compliance (e.g., DO-160, MIL-STD-461, D6-16050, D6-83521, ABD0100, etc.).
- Mastery of EMC Design with ability to develop best practices and identify and propose process improvements.
- Ability to prepare EMI Control Plans, subassembly and parts requirements specifications, technical reports, technical proposals, trade studies, and customer presentations is required.
- Optimize PBA placement & routing to meet EMC requirements for Emissions and Susceptibility.
- Ability to perform technical reviews EMI Test Procedures and Reports.
- Act as a mentor to lower level Engineers.
Bachelor of Science in Electrical Engineering.
Minimum of 10 years previous experience in EMC design for aerospace systems.
- 10 years experience with PSPICE or similar simulation tools.
- 10 years experience electronic control systems product technologies
- Must be able to obtain a Secret clearance
- US Citizenship required due to contractual requirements
Application Link: http://www.careersathoneywell.com/job/7224394/engineer-principal-prod-design-phoenix-az/
(posted Feb 2017)